- High grade mixture of the elements phosphorus and potassium
- Lavish flowering
- Suitable for any medium
Phosphorous (P) is a macro nutritional element for every plant. It plays a key role in metabolism and energy transfer. In the flowering phase, extra phosphorous is needed. Phosphorous strengthens cell formation in flowers, among other things.
Potassium (K) is also a macro nutritional element. It is found throughout the plant and is necessary for a lot of its activities. It is essential for transporting water and nutrition and it is responsible for the plant's quality and rigidity. In addition to this, it controls countless other processes such as sugar production. Potassium ensures that the plant can produce enough sugars during flowering, which are essential for the development of the flowers.
Reg No. B 5971 Act. No. 36 of 1947
Fertilizer group 1
How to use?
- Shake bottle well before use
- Add CANNA PK 13/14 three weeks before harvesting to a full nutrition tank in the following proportion: dissolve 15 ml concentrate per 10 litre of water (1:666). Add this mixture to the nutrient for 3-6 days
Storage, health & safety and other directions
- Over-fertilisation has a negative effect on the substrate and the plant
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place
- Keep out of reach of children
Warranty / Guarantee
The bottle is made of polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), a recyclable plastic.